Sammuel..

Sammuel..

Monday, August 20, 2012

我最亲爱的..你过得怎么样..?

There is another 10months had gone in my life.. But yet all the memories is still so fresh in my mind.. Your face.. the way you smiling.. your warm and tender voice.. Its what I always say: 那么近又那么远.. I know its hopeless and cannot go back to the old time anymore.. but how good if I still have the chance to do some correction.. at least.. give me extra 5more minutes before say bye to you in 10months ago..? Miracle will never exists right..? I know.. This world is so cruel and no turning back.. I guess many of us know that feeling.. but.. I cant deny that.. I am scare and fear to tell people about you.. the truth or anything blablabla.. It was really hurt and hard for someone,to keep all his feeling towards you in every single day although he already knew that no one will still set him in the heart of the people that he love.. Not LOVED, but LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment